Rent, Lease Purchase & Land Contracts Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Today’s turbulent times bring the need for more of us to have alterative financing options such as land contracts and lease purchase options. Increasingly, our Realtors tell me about a great client they have with situations that may prevent them from the ability to purchase a home. Some of theses situations are:
- You are an investor, and you do not want to put 20% down for a conventional loan.
- Desire to delay bank closing
- Currently involved in selling your home as a short sale or repossession
- Credit issues
- Recent bankruptcy
- A few points shy on credit score
- Not much cash
- Access to cash through various means but unstable credit issues
- A new job in an unrelated past job field
I have been a member of the Board of Realtors since 1988 and am the owner of Group Realtors. Part of my success has been my drive and my ability to think out of the box to find solutions.
If you have a situation and cannot get or do not want a bank loan at this time, I may be able to help you.
We will discover through our initial consultation what type of purchase financing works best for you. During your first visit with me, we will be discussing:
1. What part of town you want to live in
2. School options
3. Price points / Monthly payments
4. Your housing needs (bed rooms, baths, lot size……)
5. No cost buyer representation
For a consultation, Call Barry Roth at 513-984-3899